#leather #hacks #diy
This is a quick video on how to fix rips in faux leather. You can find my full blog post on favoredleather.com/does-faux-leather-rip-easily.
Hi, I'm Mac from favoredleather.com
This is my youtube channel, where I will be sharing the following;
• I will share with you some of my favorite leather care products.
• Some of my favorite leatherwork tools.
• Tricks and tips on maintaining your leather goods for many years.
• How to make your own leather goods
My Main Focus:
1. Leatherworking Tools: You'll need the right equipment and tools for any job, including cutting tools, sewing equipment, sharpening supplies, dyes, and finishes.
2. Leatherworking: If you're looking for a hobby or have always wanted to learn how to work with leather but don't know where to start.
3. Leather Products Care & Maintenance: Keep your pieces looking their best over time.