This video details 5 Reasons Mud Stains Leather.
Hi, I'm Mac from favoredleather.com
• This is my youtube channel where I will be sharing
• I will share with you some of my favorite leather care products.
• Some of my favorite leatherwork tools.
• Tricks, tips, on how to maintain your leather goods for many years.
• How to make your own leather goods
Our Main Focus
1. Leatherworking Tools: You'll need the right equipment and tools for any job, including cutting tools, sewing equipment, sharpening supplies, dyes, and finishes.
2. Leatherworking: If you're looking for a hobby or have always wanted to learn how to work with leather but don't know where to start.
3. Leather Products Care & Maintenance: To keep your pieces looking their best over time.